- Planning and preparation for baby’s arrival
- Ayurvedic Consultations for Birther and Baby
- Food Guide, Food Shopping and Preparation
- Ayurvedic Bodywork, Baby Abhyanga/Infant Massage Instruction
- Herbal Support
- Techniques to support Birther’s healing and transforming body, mind, and spirit
- Attending to family and household needs so Birther can take optimum time to rest and heal
- Helping Birther to process their experience, thoughts, feelings, and emotions
- Inviting a sense of sacredness throughout the Sacred Window, as well as creating ceremony, if desired
Jacqueline - the creatress of Sūrya Soma Āyurveda - began her work as an Ayurdoula with the mission of empowering birthers and partners to connect to the Divine Feminine throughout their Sacred Window. With the awareness that our culture is heavily concentrated in yang-like energy and way of being, Jacqueline seeks to support individuals and families in a way that honors the Divine Feminine through education and by inviting rest, rejuvenation, healing and sacredness throughout the postpartum journey. Connecting to the Divine Feminine enables one to celebrate their body, mind, and spirit during and after pregnancy. It further enables one to honor the Self by recognizing the importance of rest and rejuvenation after the powerful and transformative experience of childbirth.
Jacqueline has completed the Ayurvedic Postpartum Caregiver Cohort Program with the Center for Sacred Window Studies just after graduating from the Ayurvedic Institute as an Ayurvedic Practitioner under Dr. Vasant Lad. She has also studied Western Herbalism intensively with 7Song at the Northeast School of Botanical Medicine, and she has her Bachelor’s Degree in Holistic Psychology with a Feminist Perspective.
Schlow Centre Region Library, 211 S Allen St, State College, Pennsylvania 16801, United States
Leave a Reply ·